Saturday, June 15, 2013
Remember the 2008 election? Democrats in and out of the media told us that McCain was old and it was possible that he could die in office, leaving Sarah Palin as president. The horror!
Well imagine that McCain had not self-destructed, become president and died, leaving Palin as president.
Beginning on day one:
Beginning on day one:
- Palin would not have dismissed the Black Panther intimidation lawsuit that the government had already won.
- Palin would not have seized two auto companies and give them to her cronies in and out of the UAW.
- Palin and her supporters would not be claiming that her opponents were racists for disagreeing with her policies.
- Palin would not have tried to block Boeing from building a factory in South Carolina as a gift to her union buddies in Washington state.
- Palin would not have toured the world apologizing for America.
- Palin's Homeland Security Department would not have classified patriots as security threats.
- Palin would have expanded oil and gas exploration on federal lands instead of reducing it, make the US even less dependent on foreign oil.
- Palin would not have allowed the Pigford suit to be settled that gives billions of dollars to “farmers” that never farmed.
- Palin would not have shipped thousands of guns to Mexican drug cartels so that they could be found next to the bodies of murdered Mexicans and American agents.
- Palin would not have encouraged the IRS to harass Tea Party groups.
- Palin would not have encouraged the IRS to illegally reveal the names of contributors to conservative groups to Liberal organizations so that contributors could be harassed.
- Palin’s IRS would not ask groups seeking 501(c)4 status about their prayer life.
- Palin would not have passed a national health care bill that is a 2000 page “train wreck” and that threatens to destroy America’s health care system.
- Palin would have focused on reducing unemployment as it skyrocketed instead of wasting a trillion dollars on green boondoggles..
- Palin would have known that in today’s regulatory state there is not such thing as a “shovel ready jobs” program.
- Palin would not have spent a trillion dollars to prop up state and local government employees when private sector employees were losing millions of jobs.
- Palin would not have handed out “Palin phones” to welfare recipients.
- Palin would not have attacked Libya, without congressional approval, turning it into a rogue state.
- Palin would not have allowed her ambassador to Libya to be slaughtered, along with three US service members, and told would-be rescuers to stand down.
- Palin would not have blamed a demonstration that did not occur caused by a video that no one saw for the attack by terrorist in Benghazi.
- Palin’s UN ambassador would not have gone on national TV to lie about the terrorist attacks in Benghazi because she would not have broken Libya in the first place.
- Palin would not have been stupid enough - or naive enough - to support the Islamist take-over of the Egyptian government.
- Palin would have given encouragement to demonstrators in Iran when they went to the streets to protest a fraudulent election.
- Palin would not be giving the Islamist regime in Egypt billions of dollars to keep it in power.
- Palin would not have told Putin to wait till after she was re-elected because then she would have more flexibility.
- Palin’s appointed officials would not be lying to congress and the American people when they are not invoking the Fifth Amendment against incrimination.
- Palin would not be sending Secret Service agent to her critics' homes demanding to do a search, go through his medical records, his computer, his cell phone and pretty much anything else, and then threaten to come back and confiscate his guns if he "stepped over the line."
- Finally, Palin would have taken responsibility for the things that happened while she was President instead of telling us that she only read about it in this morning’s newspaper.